Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Social Being

New entry, April 5, 2011:

I read about a person who felt alienated because of his dissability ~ turned to the internet and now is connected to thousands of people like him :))

Entry posted on Jan 5, 2010:

I am a social being. Unlike Robinson Crusoe, I like to be in the company of other people. Not that I depend on people but it's nice to have someone to chat with or talk to. However, often I have to be on my guard and be careful with whom I talk to, lest they misconstrued my meaning. Each of us have our own perspective on life or how we look at problems. I think it is sometimes better to just listen without being judgmental or trying to analyse every word that is being said...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Robinson Crusoe was anti-social, he just didn't have much choice! ^_^

    Regards
    Mark
    http://earlychildcare.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete