Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A letter to 'Future Me'

New entry, April 1, 2011:

I just came across a website, futureme.org: letters to the future. This website allows you to write an email to yourself and you can choose to receive it on any date in the future. I thought that was really cool! I am putting the link here (see below)for anyone interested to try it out :D)

Entry on March 30, 2011:

A letter to 'Future Me' -- I read the article in a magazine and thought it is an interesting way to get a person to look within them to search for what s/he would like to do but was unable to and his/her aspiration for the future.

Writing a letter to the future me allows the person to reflect and set her/his life back into the path that s/he wants to take. I think the process will help the person to look at her/his life objectively, ie. take stock of her/his life and do whatever is necessary to live a happy life henceforth.

I have promised myself that I will write a letter to 'future me' -- about the things and changes that I have made to live the life of an authentic person. I don't like to plan things too far ahead, hence my letter to the future me will be an annual affair.

"http://futureme.org/"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment