Sunday, February 6, 2011

A JoY in My Heart


I woke up this morning with a feeling of JoY in my heart:)

It is a wonderful feeling and I am still reflecting on what has brought the joy back into my heart. It is not the same feeling that I'd feel after I've done something or helped others (which I have been doing for the past decade). It is more like a serene feeling; a feeling of contentment ~ tranquil happiness. Yes, that is exactly how I feel and I wanted to record this feeling in my journal.

I thought about this feeling of tranquil happiness and realised that it has something to do with the wooden Buddha figurine that I have taken from my parents' home during the recent visit. The Buddha figurine has been in my parents' home for 35 years. Now, it sits in my living room and it gives a sense of serenity to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment