Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where 2011 ends, 2012 begins...

As I wait in anticipation for the clock to strike announcing the new year, a feeling of contentment filled me ~ for I feel that it is a privilege to be able to usher in another new year... :))

I don't mean to sound negative but in contrary I feel blessed to be able to live another year and I look forward and am ready to take whatever 2012 has to offer!

The year 2011 has been a very productive year for me in terms of spiritual and career development. I have travelled to six countries (around Asia ~ considering that I haven't been out of the country in the past ten years!) and have been given the opportunity to do what I loved doing: training and curriculum planning. As 2011 ends, 2012 begins with new opportunity (I have accepted a new position) which I hope will bring me closer to my dream.

A happy and progressive 2012 to all! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment