Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Year ~ 2012!!!

Hmmm, I didn't realize that I have not posted anything since the year starts! :O

...my birthday came and past and the CNY celebration will be ending soon - the 15th day of CNY will be on 6 Feb.

Now, what can I say about 2011?

Personally, it has been a year of personal reflections and taking stock of my life position ~ I would say it's a year of consolidation -- knowing & strengthening my inner self and letting go of things/people in order to focus on achieving a dream that has been in the pipeline for many years. I can see the path and have taken the first step...

...and so, I hope 2012 will be a year of growth for me to realise this dream that I had for so many years!! The picture below is a fern plant which the Chinese believed will bring luck if the plant flowers or grows new shoots. The plant sits next to my working desk and within a week into the Chinese New Year celebration, it grew 7 new shoots!!

I sure hope that this is an auspicious sign and there will be more growth throughout the year... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment