Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ME ~ my life is my choice

When I was thniking of a name for my blog, I had wanted to name it my life is my choice but then many bloggers have already claimed the name and similar ones. Hence, I decided to name it authentic person ~ it turned out to be true because that was the essence of the blog -- searching for the authenticness in me : what is ME all about (???)

ME as it turned out have been lugging along many baggages -- some of which I have thrown out since I started the blog and I hv added on new and more ligther ones which do not bogged or tied me down. See March 24, 2010 and Sep 6, 2010 posts.
.
ME as it turned out have many dreams -- some which have been realised, some just realised and many more have yet to be realised. See March 4, 2011 post.
.
ME as it turned out was soon to be embarking on a spiritual journey -- a journey that has so far bring me to meet people that could help me along the way to reach my spiritual journey's desttination (is there one?). See Sep 21, 2010 ; Nov 4, 2010(a) and Nov 4, 2010(b) posts.

.
ME as it turned out have many friends - who have been so kind and supportive in helping me all this while. See May 6, 2011 post.
.
ME as it turned out -- do have a wonderful and illustrative life which I will not trade with another.
.
Happy ME Day! :))


2 comments:

  1. I have my main blog, my first ever blog named MY LIFE IS MY CHOICE. I used that name when i start to learn blogging in 2008. But now i decided to change the title to MY CHOICE - Walking Through Nature. It is about my natures story.

    Have a good day! God bless.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, nice of you to drop by. May God bless you too :)

    ReplyDelete